Create Account

S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist

My time has come. Anyone who has spent a season in a locker room with me knows that playlists are my thing, and I have made a lot of them. I actually already have made a playlist for the Nevada Battleborn this season, and here are some songs that are on it.

Houndmouth - Las Vegas
Our team is located in Las Vegas and this song has some awesome gameday vibes "WE CAME HERE TO WIN WE DIDN'T COME FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT" so it made the playlist just about as soon as it came out.

The Moth & The Flame - Young & Unafraid
This is just a motivational song for all of us who have been waiting for this team to get grownup enough to hold our own in the league, which we are doing now.

Young Rising Suns - Turnin'
More big "here we are we are all grown up and ready to cause trouble" vibes here.

Billie Eilish - you should see me in a crown
We have a lot of Billie Eilish on this playlist, she makes us feel very powerful.

Bastille - Give Me The Future
We have been looking forward to this season for a long time, and here it is, now we are ready to win some games, let's go.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: 7MO9RpC.png] : .

Messages In This Thread
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by sköldpaddor - 11-22-2021, 12:58 PM
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by Vik - 11-23-2021, 01:11 PM