Create Account

S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist

I wouldn't say we have one but if we did it would be in this order.

1. Victorious- Skillet 
2. Smells like team spirit- nirvana 
3. Footsteps- Pop evil 
4. Enter Sandman- Metallica 
5. We are the champions-  Queen 

I feel that these five songs show the one how to win and be victorious. Two it has a sports vibe about the songs as you listen they are played in all kinds of sports around all leagues. Third I feel that these songs help pump you up before a workout or a game. Fourth I find that these songs also have a very good message to go along so you also learn about things as you are listening. Fifth you need a nice steady unique beat that you have heard anywhere else. I feel that these five songs are awesome not only sports songs but something that can inspire you and help yall through tough times. And yes these are mostly rock Pop kind of vibe my favorite bands over the years have been that kind of genre. I feel that this was a great way as well to gel with teammates either at the gym or after or halftime during a game helps pump me up full of energy and ready to take on anything.

217 words

Messages In This Thread
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by Nhlbeastmode_7777 - 11-22-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by Vik - 11-23-2021, 01:11 PM