Create Account

S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist

This is an interesting point task to me as I listen to a vast variety of music, but unfortunately have not had as much time to get in line with the team's tune due to outside reasons. That said I will do my best to come up with a handful of songs that I think fit getting into the spirit of competition.

1. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Arguably the best song of all time and includes mention of murder. What more could you want for a hockey song?

2. Sandstorm by Darude
The only song I can think of to challenge Bohemian Rhapsody for the throne, and an instrumental with more energy to continue to build the team up.

3. Adrenaline by 12 Stones
One of the higher energy songs that I have on my handy list and with a lyrical attachment to get one in the mood to play.

4. Determined by Mudvayne
Of all the many songs that I have listened to this one stands out as one of the most motivational.

5. Hockey Z-9 by Hockey Hooligans (AKA Robbie Wyckoff)
The only hockey themed song that I know and a great one to listen to just before the big game.

A decent variety of songs to cover taste preferences, but all geared towards getting one motivated to go out there and play the game. Thank you!

Code:
Word Count: 229

Messages In This Thread
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by Vik - 11-23-2021, 01:11 PM
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by Tesla - 11-26-2021, 12:56 PM