Create Account

S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist

1. Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
2. This Fire Burns - Killswitch Engage
3. The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
4. All This and War - Every Time I Die
5. Four Walls - While She Sleeps

When Buck is in charge of the pre-game playlist he likes to mix the classics with some newer stuff. Bucks motivation is to find songs that will get the blood flowing, the heart pumping and where the beat motivates you. Buck starts the playlist with a classic, and ode to those on the Berserkers who have come before us to lay the foundation for the team we have today. Welcome to the Black Parade signifies this, and the fact that it's  good song. The next song on the playlist is designed to get you pumped up for the game if the first song doesn't do the trick. This Fire Burns opening the the pick scrape along the guitar strings and clashing of the drum cymbals will get you motivated. This Fire Burns is all about your passion driving you to be the best, Berserker passion is hockey and this song drives us to be the best. Buck throws The Diary of Jane in there just because Buck likes it. One of the newer editions to the playlist is All This and War by Every Time I Die. In the middle of the song the cowbell kicks in and gives that two-step rhythm that makes you want to punch a hole in a wall because your pumped and psyched to be here. Lastly Four Walls kicks in. The slow build of the guitars and the vocals before the drums join in and make you want to pound your chest with your fist as the song picks up steam and gets the group going. It's an odd mix but after this it's hard not to be motivated as you feel like you could charge through any wall

Messages In This Thread
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by Vik - 11-23-2021, 01:11 PM
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by McAl95 - 11-26-2021, 09:45 PM