Create Account

S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist

“Industry Baby” - Lil Nas X (feat. Jack Harlow): 
This song has a hype beat.  Even if you feel like it is overplayed, everyone can jive to it.  Our team will be able to bond over either dancing to this song, or feeling like a champion.  It’s a good song to enter the ice on, and to loosen our selves up. 

“A Midwestern State of Emergency” - Silverstein
A more hardcore song, this song would be great for some up downs on the ice.  Just getting us warmed up and focused on the game.  The breaks and breakdowns in the song are aptly timed for this kind of drill and would be useful.  

“I’m Made Of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?” - A Day To Remember
Upbeat songs are essential to the warm up process.  We need to enter the game in a state that makes us feel like we are on top of our game.  I imagine this song as a focus song for shooting drills.  

“The War Is Ours (The Guillotine II)” -Escape the Fate
It’s written in the title.  We should take the ice with a winning mindset.  Additionally, I believe the screams in this song will scare the opposing team.  

“Dinosaur Stomp” -Koo Koo Kangaroo
The other team will not understand our pure enjoyment and will be immediately thrown off by this song.  Dubs for sure. 

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by Vik - 11-23-2021, 01:11 PM
RE: S62 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist - by MamaB - 11-27-2021, 09:41 PM