Create Account

Another leagues perspective: How the VHL is trying to fix its meta problem

03-09-2022, 10:40 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
03-09-2022, 10:37 AMTomen Wrote: I think the concept of Hybrid attributes is a decent/good one but their version of it is already quite flawed from a first look at it. One only needs to spend 1356 TPE to hit a build with: 93DF&SC while having 69 PA and SK at 57 for the decision making attributes. Having SK and PA as standalone hybrid attributes is a mistake and they should have somehow tied PA more together with DF.

Would a build with such low SK work well from your experience? I always thought it was one of those attributes that you can't avoid. Also one thing that needs to be said is that they are a lower TPE league than we are, 1300 TPE is basically where the very elite tops out, like 1-2 people per class maybe, with the majority of players being more in the 600-1000 TPE range.

SHL tpe cap when?  

(I'm kidding.  Don't lynch me)

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another leagues perspective: How the VHL is trying to fix its meta problem - by Chevy - 03-09-2022, 10:48 AM