Create Account

S65 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2022, 12:35 PM by Vulfzilla. Edited 2 times in total.)

RD Liam Karlson

Task 1

Task 2 - Claim An Activity Check

Task 3 - Free Training

Task 4 - My First PT!

Task 5 - Create A Graphic

Task 6 - Will be done nearer to the end of the season, nothing I have in mind to write about right now.

Task 7: 
The stream that I watched was the one titled "medal games" in the IIHF channel. The game I watched and am going to talk about is the one in which Japan faces Canada (or at least that is what i saw in the live chat). The Canadians held Japan without a shot up till there was 7 minutes left in the period, during which Japan got their first shot on goal. The first period ended goalless, with Canada outshooting their Japanese counterparts 11-5. The second period then started and the Canadians, who have been dominating from the start of the game, took only 2 minutes to get on the board, courtesy of Lyde Odelein III. The Japanese team finally eclipsed 10 shots with 7 minutes left to go in the second. Odelein then scored another one to put himself a goal away from the hat trick but Ryu Jones cut the deficit back to one with a shot of his own. Disisde Dayudie then became the hero of the game, as he equalised the game with a goal with 3 minutes left to go in the period. At the start of the third period, Devin Basher only took 3 minutes to get his country back in front. Sarah Burke then scored to try and put the game out of the Japanese's reach. Basher added another and that just made it even harder for Japan to mount a comeback. Aaron Wilson was also eager to put his name on the scoreboard, adding another with less than half the period remaining. The game ended in a 6-2 win for the Canadians, and a third place finish in the competition.

Task 8 - Complete Rookie Survey[url=https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=123324&pid=3223924#pid3223924][/url]

7 tasks for 7 mil, just 1 more to go and you'll get the 1m bonus for completing all tasks. Make sure you make a new post when you're ready to do it. -Vulf

Messages In This Thread
S65 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Matteo - 05-11-2022, 11:19 AM
RE: S65 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by JAC_ - 05-30-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: S65 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by iamwj - 05-31-2022, 03:53 AM