Create Account

S65 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

1. Changmo - Maestro

Ok look I know whoever is going through other people's playlists and stuff is going to have a raised eyebrow when looking over this, but trust me, the piano goes crazy with the rest of the beat. Also who wouldn't want to get pumped pre-game to a song called Maestro? Just like a real maestro, Edward Elric considers himself to be the conductor of the Armada as he regular dictates whether the team wins or loses.

2. The Purge - H1GHR MUSIC

Okay maybe this is more cultural representation than you might have imagined, but ignoring the korean lyrics the beat is great and can get anyone amped up and ready to run through a wall for their teammates.

3. Frankenstein (feat. A$AP Rocky) - Swedish House Mafia

Shoutout @Gwdjohnson for recommending me this song. But if you thought the last song had you amped up, give this one a listen. Just a head's up I'm not covering damage charges for the inevitable hole in your wall. A$AP Rocky absolutely killed this song and it's too powerful to not be a pre-game warmup song.

4 - The Feels - @WannabeFinn
Okay, the original timeless classic was pretty good, but WBF's rendition took it to a whole new level? Are you kidding me? How did he do it??

5. Count Me Out - Kendrick Lamar
Idk, it felt wrong not having Kendrick on here somewhere

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Messages In This Thread
S65 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by Jayba1t - 05-30-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: S65 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist - by jeffie43 - 06-04-2022, 05:41 PM