Create Account

S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2022, 01:05 PM by Ace. Edited 1 time in total.)

Creative Writing Prompt - 156 words

Ah yes, a workout tape! Lord Farquaads has the finest exercise regimen for all folk that finds themselves on the diminutive side of the height scale. It’s all about the lower core. It’ll be a great 80s-style vibe, with everyone wearing bright color spandex. I, naturally, will wear my beautiful royal red regal ensemble, and my assistants will be wearing bright orange and purple as we do lower body exercises.
We’re talking about burpees, squats (oh god so many squats), lunges, and so much more. In addition to going direct to consumers via YouTube, we’re also selling DVDs and retro VHS tapes! The soundtrack will be composed exclusively with Smash Mouth’s “All Star”. The original version, and then synth-pop remixes are included in this lower-body lambasting workout series.
But wait – if you subscribe to our channel now, we will send you a farQUAADS branded sweatband so you can rock it while you’re working out them glutes!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Messages In This Thread
RE: S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum - by Ace - 06-07-2022, 01:03 PM