Create Account

S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum

Well there are already about 14 billion different workout videos out there and each one claims it is "the best" so it will be hard to differentiate from those. I am all about efficiency so my plan is to straight rip off another one. Remember those P90X videos that were popular 10 years ago? Well it is about time to bring it back in style again. But no one will buy it if I just call it P90X again so will have to come up with another name. Maybe something like "Ivan's workout - Hate Your Life Edition" or something like that. Does not seem catchy enough though so I will have to hire some marketer to help refine that name.

Then we will simply recreate the same exercises and add some terrible banter during and in between the exercises and maybe make a reference to hockey or some "when I was a kid this was a staple in Swiss culture" regardless of the truth of that.

Then I will release these through a subscription online and spent 3/4 of our budget to just make sure that this doesn't get pirated immediately. We have to make sure we milk out every possible dollar from this priceless workout routine and prosecute to the full extent of the law with our overly expensive lawyers. I do not care if you are some 16 year old kid that does not have any cash - we will send your ass to jail.

Yeah, I expect we will be out of cash quickly...

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Messages In This Thread
RE: S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum - by thiefofcheese - 06-08-2022, 09:44 AM