Create Account

S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum

If there is one thing Jasper Maximov loves, it's to show off his body. Especially his abs. Therefore, he wears a crop top in his training videos. To make things even more uncomfortable to watch, every other person performing the routine with him on screen wears a normal t-shirt and shorts... well, normal as in it's 80's themed.

I can't say that the exercises are actually good for anything but they look pretty good and with the length that each disk is surely helps at least in terms of weight loss because you just don't have time to eat if you dedicate a day to your training. Additionally, Jasper doesn't like whiners and quitters and he will let his audience know in a particularly aggressive manner during the routine.

All in all, his fitness video is more unintentionally funny than anything else. 9 in 10 doctors do not recommend it, and the tenth was paid to say it was good.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Messages In This Thread
RE: S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum - by enigmatic - 06-08-2022, 09:09 PM