Create Account

S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum

Player Prompt

I would not say that Shion Okamoto has that interesting of a fitness regimen. Well, first of all, Okamoto is a defenseman, so you know that he has got to get in some serious gains to be able to push people around, and you know, actually be able to defend everything. If you are a defenseman, you have got to be able to stand your ground, and sometimes get people out of the way, for example on the penalty kill when you need to get a guy out of your crease. So in order to be able to accomplish all of this out on the ice, you have got to make sure that you are actually training all parts of your body. So Okamoto makes sure to get the best trainers in all of Chicago to be able to train up for the long, grueling season. Because if he had to come up with his workout regimen himself, it would definitely not be very good.

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]   Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF]  Team Japan | S60 Gold

Messages In This Thread
RE: S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum - by lmao - 06-10-2022, 12:27 AM