Create Account

S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum

Ben Waters Jr.? fitness regimen? I mean, what doesn't he work out? As an all-around offensive player and elite athlete, he is always working out. Wow. Yeah. He does all the exercises. Unlike dumbass Ricky Koivu, he doesn't have to regiment it and be weird and Patrick Bateman-like about it. He prefers to simply just workout by vibes. Sometimes he feels like arm day, sometimes he feels like leg day. I don't know what you want from him. He also doesn't do cardio at all because he is simply talented and doesn't need to work as hard to succeed. Nobody calls him a hard worker, and he doesn't , excuse my french, GIVE A SHIT!!! He is better than you, and in a way, better than you will ever be. And if you question that, you will be in for a rude awakening. Yeah, very rude. The awakening will insult you and make you call for your mommy.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S65 PT #4: Fitness? Yeah I'm Fitness Prompt in the Forum - by Waters - 06-12-2022, 08:02 AM