Create Account

S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2022, 07:55 AM by Frenchie. Edited 4 times in total.)

ROOKIE TASKS - Ekaterina Valieva

1. Create an update page: Done!
2. Claim an activity check: Check!
3. Buy a week of training (or claim free first training for first gen players): Sure did!
5. Create a graphic and post in the weekly submissions forum of the graphics thread found: Not proud of it!
6. Write a Deep Dive: Here!
8. Complete the Rookie Survey: Did that!

7. Watch an SHL or SMJHL stream on YouTube:

Had to drive 28 hours from Whitehorse to Vancouver, because, eh, rivalry and I wanted to cheer for our Malamute beauty God-chosen Bandit Heeler. Our team is doing great this year and Heeler has been one of the main reasons why we are doing so good. And I hate Vancouver. They had to paint their ice green  (WTF?!?). So glad they are at the bottom of the league right now. After 8 minutes, a weak shot between Heeler's legs, bang, 1-0 Vancouver.  Ok, 30 hours in a bus is pretty rough, I understand. Then, bang, bang. 3-0 after one period. ONE period!  7 shots... 3 goals?  What the hell, Heller?!? Second period, the game was much slower, but two more goals... 5-0?!?  Against Vancouver?!?  I drank my 9th Molson and hoped for the best. A little more than 5 minutes later, Kalberg and Patches forgot they had to stop the other team, and bang, 6-0. So glad I am not Heller's mother. I heard that they lost 7-0, could not keep watching the game, got back to my hotel before that.

Graded! 7 tasks completed for $7 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @MikeLiut - Frenchie

Left to do:

4. Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread.

Messages In This Thread
S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Jayba1t - 09-05-2022, 03:09 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Atox - 09-05-2022, 11:03 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Esk - 09-08-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by lore - 09-11-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by MikeLiut - 09-26-2022, 03:00 PM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by lore - 10-02-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by Atox - 10-05-2022, 02:16 AM