Create Account

Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time

As the title suggests, I think goalies should be able to swap to skaters at any point in their career, not just after their rookie J season. While we're only a couple of seasons into FHM 8, and data is still limited, goalie stats show that 1) Goalie TPE continues to be meaningless and 2) scoring is at an all-time high. Combined with the fact having a high-TPE goalie HURTS teams due to cap hit, there is little reason why anyone should want to be a high earning goalie at this point. If it wasn't for the fact that I absolutely love my current LR, I would have already retired and recreated. Giving goalies the option to swap at any point in their career seems like a fair option, considering how hard they already get shafted everywhere else. It would still be a one time, one way transition. I'm open to any criticism of this idea. I do acknowledge the potential of users "hiding" themselves as goalies to dodge teams in a draft, but I honestly think that's an unlikely scenario, and one I'd personally say is worth the trouble.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Messages In This Thread
Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time - by brickwall35 - 12-20-2022, 05:11 PM