Create Account

Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time

12-20-2022, 11:30 PMleviadan Wrote: Yeah I don't know much about sim mechanics, but to me the solution would somehow be cap related. Allow users to make goalies if that's a role they enjoy, but have some kind of contract relief that doesn't punish the team of a high earning goalie. Especially if we know that TPE past ~900 or so gives little benefit.

I was browsing this thread and preparing for my rant until this. That's really the only good solution if anyone wants to change something.

If we had no goalie option in this league or bots instead of real ones I'd simply not have a player at all anymore, because that's the only position I enjoy playing (others would probably agree with me). No matter how much their performance really mostly depends on the team in front of them. If they can't be compared to skaters then a contract relief sounds like a good solution.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time - by Carpy48 - 12-21-2022, 04:55 AM