Create Account

Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 08:47 PM by Duff101. Edited 1 time in total.)

While I’m not as familiar with 8 as I was with 6, I imagine its at least somewhat similar. In my experience, goalie TPE and builds matter more in the sense of being not shitty rather than the sense of, say turning your player elite. I think part of the problem is inherent to the position, unlike a skater there’s really only one thing to improve at when it comes down to it, really a pretty limited variety in ways you can play within the limits of a sim engine. I don’t think the nuances of the goalie position translate well to an online sim or at least this specific one.

I like how EHM does goalies a lot more

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Goalies to Swap to Skaters at any time - by Duff101 - 01-13-2023, 08:46 PM