Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

So I will struggle to keep this story line going as I do not really have much of an issue with Jeffie, although my posts seem to indicate otherwise. But let us play the game and talk about Jeffie's good qualities and what he adds to the team. As he is the co GM, he has a vital role in our strategies and lineups. And while I may criticize that (clearly any fault of performance on the ice is his fault), we are actually a really good team and things seem to gel pretty well. Our record since Jeffie took control is steadily getting better and I expect we should be cup contenders very soon.

Jeffie also contributes heavily to all of our player builds. I have no clue at all what I should be putting TPE into and without that guidance I would probably have a guy that does not know how to skate or something but has a 28 rating in stamina and fighting. Thanks for everything Jeffie!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Messages In This Thread
RE: S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly - by thiefofcheese - 04-10-2023, 03:01 PM