Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

Code:
Creative Prompt: 236 Words

-----

"For fuck's sake--"

"Benny. Need you to fuckin' speak up here and tell me what the hell the problem is."

"Lauri, there's not a fuckin' problem, we had a little god damn spat about the USHL, why the fuck is everyone making this out to be a bigger deal than it actually is?"

"We don't need any sort of rift in our org this season, we're trying to get back to the finals and get another one before this window closes, so we need this place to be a well-oiled fucking machine, Ben."

"Can we stop acting like we're not even on fucking speaking terms anymore? I've had coffee with the guy a dozen fucking times since we got at each other's throats, we're fine, Coach, fuck."

"He doesn't seem to think so, Flower."

"What?"

"He still seems to think there's tension in the air. Brought it to me himself."

"For fuck's--okay, so, what, you want me to talk to him about it? Smooth it over? I thought shit was already smoothed over, for god's sake."

"Just--have a conversation with the guy, alright? Sit down, talk it out, make up. I don't really give a shit how, just get it done."

"What the fuck does it matter, he's a scout, Lauri! He's not even a regular part of our section of the org!"

"Don't care, Flower. Just get it done."

"Fine. Consider it done."

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Messages In This Thread
RE: S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly - by adamantium - 04-11-2023, 09:13 AM