Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

Code:
PLAYER PROMPT - How does your player handle personality conflicts with teammates?

REMINDER THAT MALICIOUS RESPONSES WILL NOT BE GRADED. USE FICTIONAL ENTITIES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A THUNDERDOME; DO NOT PUT OTHER USERS ON BLAST.

Written Task:  Tell me about your player's reaction to a teammate or staff member rubbing them the wrong way at some point in their career. What was done to annoy them? How did they respond? Were they able to work past it? Did it devolve into an irretrievable shitshow? Whose fault was it? Who was the bigger person in the end? (150+ words)

From experiences during my career, sometimes out of the worst animosity comes the best friendships. At the end of the day, we are all on the same team working to the same goal. Often times these kinds of disagreements come from two players who have an ultra competitive spirit and want to win more than anything around.

So I have often found that once the initial disagreement happens, a budding friendship can be born as long as both players can understand the other person’s point of view. If a friendship can’t be born from this, then at the very least a mutual respect comes out of it and that makes the entire locker room a stronger place.

The competitiveness that is flying around the locker room can turn to contention very easy, especially if you are on a losing team. I have been fortunate in my career to play for many good teams, so any contentiousness that came out was quickly squashed. The only real disagreement I have had with anyone is Tig and it was about the Oilers. But I mean come on, how can I get mad at an Oilers fan…they all have to be so loyal to watch that every night ?.

205 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly - by efischermann - 04-11-2023, 01:49 PM