Create Account

State of the Russian Federation: Goaltenders

04-11-2023, 03:45 PMHenrik Wrote: So change it to the OAR like what was done in the 2018 Olympics. I really don't see how this is a lose lose situation. The fed and sim gets to distance themselves from real world issues that has touched hundreds of millions of people, including users on this sub, and users that still want to create russian players can still do so.

The OAR thing felt pointless to me in 2018 and continues to do so now. What does it actually change? What is the point? How does this support Ukraine? I’m not asking these rhetorically I genuinely want answers. 
Also, I guess I just don’t see how changing to OAR somehow would all of the sudden lead to people creating for Russia again. The damage is kinda done in that regard.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Messages In This Thread
RE: State of the Russian Federation: Goaltenders - by Duff101 - 04-11-2023, 03:58 PM