Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

Player Prompt

I handle conflicts with teammates in the same way I handle conflicts in my personal life; by being direct and to the point. During my time in professional hockey, I have always found that there is no reason to dance around a touchy subject, as that can just lead to the conflict only getting worse. So, you will catch me now addressing the conflict with my teammate as soon as I can to ensure we can squash it right then and there. I also make sure not to address the conflict in front of other teammates. Instead, I will pull my teammate aside after practice or on the way out of the stadium, and make sure we have that one on one time to say what needs to be said. I will certainly continue to do this throughout my SMJHL and SHL career, because I think being as direct as possible with my teammates, for better or worse, will always yield the best outcomes.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly - by Operation Ivy - 04-12-2023, 10:00 AM