Create Account

State of the Russian Federation: Goaltenders

04-13-2023, 03:06 PMboom Wrote: a government that is hurting and killing their people right now

this part just feels disingenuous to anyone who feels similarly about other countries. What is the statute of limitations here? Who is deciding what feelings are valid and for how long? Like, i run a country that is responsible for ~165,000,000 deaths in india in some 40 years. A country that was more appalled by the idea of executing Nazi officials than the deaths of millions of indians. When does that stop mattering? I get that we mostly service north american and european users, but these feelings are valid even for users who are not here yet. Are we going to draw a line in the sand and say we will only protect you if you are north american or european? Are we just going to wait to see who joins the league and hope they stick around long enough to voice their concerns?

and again, when does "right now" end? Are we bringing russia back after a set amount of time and tell the victims to blow it out their ass?

To me, either the countries are real and we remove them to address the concerns of any victim or potential victim, or they're not real and we keep it the same. Selective measures say a lot about what we think of the users we don't do anything for.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: State of the Russian Federation: Goaltenders - by PremierBromanov - 04-13-2023, 03:33 PM