Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

Player Prompt:

Hockey teams are always full of a wide variety of personalities. You are around these people for almost 10 months and sometimes you just don't mesh with certain people's personality. The key is all about moderation so it doesn't drive you completely crazy and start something unruly.

It's just natural that you gravitate to people with similar attitudes. When you're on a team, though, you will need to get along with everyone. Personally, when I have to work with players who are quite different than me, I try to keep things focused on work. It gives us a common ground to discuss and helps neutralize our personalities to a certain extent. The key is to maintain a professional and respectful relationship. You don't need to be best friends with every teammate you have, but you need to be cordial with them. Outside of work, you find the people you like and form bonds there. At work, everyone needs to be on the same level if you want it to translate well when you play the game.

(176 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly - by Leafs4ever - 04-13-2023, 08:49 PM