Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

Quote:Written Task: Tell me about your player's reaction to a teammate or staff member rubbing them the wrong way at some point in their career. What was done to annoy them? How did they respond? Were they able to work past it? Did it devolve into an irretrievable shitshow? Whose fault was it? Who was the bigger person in the end? (150+ words)

I don't want to talk out of place and spread gossip but there was an incident that occurred a few years back. For privacy sake I won't say who it was but an flare up between teammates happened when one teammate who was notoriously difficult to get along with, had a prank pulled on him. Lets just say that a prominent member of the club took said players clothes out of their locker and threw them in the shower with the water on. Essentially soaking the players clothing and preventing him from getting out of his hockey uniform. Needless to say this caused a shoving match that resulted in the players having to be separated and the one who was pranked demanding a trade out. It caused a lot of drama that season and I think it played a big part in our unsuccessful season. Both players are gone from the club now so I feel comfortable mentioning it.

[ 161 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly - by High Stick King - 04-16-2023, 03:40 AM