Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

There is rubbing me the right way (my girlfriend does that giggity) and rubbing me the wrong way. Luckily I have a very thick skin and can handle a lot, but when people cross my line they will hear about it right away. I am assertive enough to speak up when something is bothering me. I will politely ask to stop what they are doing and stop bothering me. If the annoying stuff continues I will not be as nice a second time. I can be passive aggressive too in a very aggravating way. If you want respect you give respect. If you want to be an ass you will be treated as an ass. But my door is always open to talk things out and bury the hatchet. Keeping a grudge is bad for your blood pressure and well being. So it is better to also sometimes ignore eachother if that is the best way out of the bad situation.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly - by Katth - 04-16-2023, 02:58 PM