Create Account

S71 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

- Player Name: Austin Morley

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Generation!

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? ISFL Affiliate

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): soevil#9867

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 

Tough to quantify. Full household and job, but probably an hour a night to mess around on sim stuff, so 6+.

- Is water wet? 

Absolutely, and if you think otherwise you’re wrong.

- What made you join the SHL?

Felt like I had some additional free time. To dedicate to a sim league and baseball was out of the question.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? 

I expect to earn highly and would like to be brought up as soon as possible - but I understand that isn’t always feasible so I will try to be a team player.

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose?

Football, Cats, or Pizza (and why Diogorno is the goat frozen pizza)

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

I think you mean Kellington, and no.

- How do you feel about walruses? 

I cant say that I put too much thought into them. I hope they live happy and healthy lives just doin’ their things.

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? 

I have a zero tolerance policy, and there are no paradoxes.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? 

Sim sports, reading, video gaming, fantasy football, flag football, LARP, and TTRPGs.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) 

This is tough, I’ve been on a big King run lately and it’s hard to pick a favorite. Maybe Needful Things? Doctor Sleep?

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?

Reliability and organization.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

With like 1,000 Pokémon now, it’s hard to pick. OG favorite is Gengar, but I also like Froslass, Banette, Dragalge, and any Cat Pokémon.

- What video games do you play? 

Rocket League, Halo, DOS2, Madden, Stardew Valley as of late.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? 

Probably an Australian Cattle Dog (Red Heeler) because they’re medium sized, red* haired, and agile and strong for their size.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by soevil - 05-16-2023, 12:14 PM