Create Account

S71 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2023, 01:16 PM by Redderder15.)

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

- Player Name: Jeff Hunziker

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Jeff Larsson, a J league superstar that turned into a massive SHL bust

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Redderder15#0970

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Likely around 3-6 hours a week depending on schoolwork or family events

- Is water wet? No, water makes things wet

- What made you join the SHL? The fun concept of a simulation league made me join, and the community made me come back

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Stay in the J for at least 3 years, not even sure if I'll do a lot in the SHL after

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? Why I cheer for a terrible franchise in the Canucks

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Unfortunately yes

- How do you feel about walruses? Big fan!

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? The what of what?

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Lots of sports in hockey and basketball, lots of video games

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Probably the entire Percy Jackson series, or Ready Player One (the movie was shit though)

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Having a good community and good PT prompts (gets really boring and tiresome when the prompts aren't creative

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I'd probably choose Mewtwo because I support their initiative. You try to create a living creature to run tests on and keep in a cage their entire life, and you get confused when they are mad at you?

- What video games do you play? Lots of CS:GO, some NHL or 2k, a bit of league and valorant

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A chihuahua because they are very nice and active

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread - by Redderder15 - 05-19-2023, 01:15 PM