Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

The end of Rocky's first professional season playing hockey comes with a lot of reflection. Overall, I'm a bit disappointed in Rocky's performance on the ice, having hoped to see him be more of a vicious defensive presence especially since Kelowna was willing to take me so high. However, I think that from now on this shows exactly how much working on my build to suit my goals is going to be, and I have a sense of direction now that will allow myself to create expectations that I can actually fulfill. I think for next season, I want to work on my build to make Rocky the penalty killing, shorty scoring d-man I imagined him to be at first, but I also want to reserve a few TPE to filling gaps for Kelowna since I think after this season I'm definitely not going to be actively playing in the SHL next year which is totally fine since I'd love to stay with Kelowna for as long as they'd have me– being drafted that high was definitely the "glorious moment" that I will think about forever, because even though it's a sim league I felt really seen if that makes any sense!!

202 Words^^

So excited for what's to come and thanks to the SMJHL PT team for everything this season!

[Image: sig-orwell.png]

[Image: LeBr8Bk.png]
thank you to sulo and enigmatic for the sigs!  Knights

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by cly - 07-10-2023, 06:46 PM