Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

Activity Check played a strong first season as a goalie on a struggling Knights roster. Forced to probably play above his level (Starting goalie), he did pretty well all things considered. I do not think that Activity Check met his own expectations, as there was consistently too much mental inconsistency for his liking. However, this is all largerly moot now as Activity Check, as mentioned before, is now switching to centre for the upcoming season. With that occuring, AC has been hard in the gym and at the rink, working on the snap shots, perimiter shooting, and faceoffs. AC has been working hard to be ready to open next season anew, with overflowing level of talent and the fruits of working hard all off-season. The season highlight was easily against @Gumbaman and STL, in back to back games Acttivity Check started, lost both games 2-0, yet still got first start in BOTH games for his heroic efforts in the crease, stopping over 45 shots in both games. Probably was PEAK career to be honest. I cannot wait for what is next, at centre.

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Weaves - 07-10-2023, 07:52 PM