Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

I can't believe the season is over already! What a whirlwind year for Remington Richardson III, from actually getting drafted (a mild surprise), to playing the entire season and actually making the playoffs (not a surprise), then getting knocked out, it's been a ride. Now, RR3 is getting high first round draft chatter and he's ready to be drafted into the bigs.

I'd say i met my expectations. As a relative unknown i wanted to make a name for myself and play as much as possible. Making the playoffs would have been a bonus, and we ended up doing that. It would have been nice for my character to actually have been updated during the playoffs but such is life. You don't always get what you want.

The next goal is going in the first half of the first round of the big league draft. This is also one i'm hoping to meet.

(159)

[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by electrictree - 07-10-2023, 08:08 PM