Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

For my rookie season in the SMJHL I think I performed pretty well! Walking out of my rookie season with 56 Points! As for my expectations I did not expect my character to do as well as he did but I can say I'm glad he did Smile I wasn't so excited about how many goals I scored so my main focus next season is building a solid goalscorer. I'm curious to see where my character goes in the SHL draft, I'm hoping to one day get my name on that cup like everyone else wants to do.  
My glorious moment that I will forever enshrine will be that I was voted the top rookie for my team! I will take this trophy and forever cherish it.Thanks to all my wonderful team mates and management as I couldn't of did it without you all! ❤️ 

Go Knights Go! Knights

(153 words)

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Kaliyevl34l - 07-11-2023, 12:42 AM