Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

The regular season was quite as expected, a ton of games played for me, even more goals against, to be more precise 5.45, which seems catastrophic at first, but I have to mention the young age of a team. This season everyone worked towards the same goal - gaining experience as much as possible and having fun. Overall, I think we achieved that goal. I wouldn't say I didn't care about losing 10 straight, nobody likes to be at very bottom in the standings, but that wasn't the main focus. At the second half I seemed to improve a little, cus of training of stamina and mental toughness. There was still games though where I felt little out of breath, many of them was 40 shots against games. But thanks to my teammates I never felt mentally down, they really gave me another push when needed.Currently my build are very balanced and next season I will lean towards few different aspects of my game.

168 words.

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by linsangeles - 07-11-2023, 04:45 AM