Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

It's too bad that I started a little late into the season, but I was really stoked to have been able to play a couple games with the boys before it was playoff time. I'm happy to say that I managed to post two goals and an assist in my first game and was even the top of the leaderboard in shot percentage for one or two days, I think. I'm a strong believer that once I'm able to get out there, I have all the skills necessary to be a good d-man, shutting down play after play, being a general nuisance for the opposition, and if I'm lucky, keep firing a couple laser beams into the back of the net every now and then, and this is clearly a team that will help me reach my full potential quickly and efficiently. I'm still so pumped that I was able to be around for the team winning the Four Star cup this year and I'm chomping at the bit to get out there next season and really show everyone what I can do, and help the Timber keep crushing the competition.

(191 words)

Wheezing and eating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by chefhuggles - 07-11-2023, 07:20 PM