Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

Reflecting back on the season for Wolf, I think things went extremely well. For a rookie player coming into the junior league, to be able to put up over 70 points in the 66 regular season games played is absolutely incredible. I’ve been around for a long time and I know a lot of other players have done it, but I have never had a rookie player do that well in any league. I think a lot of my players struggle in the sophomore season in the junior league to get things going. It’s usually the season after that when they start flying. I’m really hoping that this means that this season I will also be playing well. The season that is coming up I mean. I think there might be a small drop off but we will find out.

St. Louis played extremely well this year. I think they surprised me a lot and I think they might’ve even surprised other people too. Moving forward, I want to continue earning points the way that I have been and I definitely want to take advantage of the double media this off-season. I’m really excited for my future and I cannot wait to see where I go during the draft. I really hope I find a good home!
St. Louis played extremely well this year. I think they surprised me a lot and I think they might’ve even surprised other people too. Moving forward, I want to continue earning points the way that I have been and I definitely want to take advantage of the double media this off-season. I’m really excited for my future and I cannot wait to see where I go during the draft. I really hope I find a good home!

Just for fun: Goal for next season = 35g

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by BANACKOCK - 07-11-2023, 09:46 PM