Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

Gato definitely met at the very least my minimum expectations for this season as they were to be honest quite low! I didn't have any specific stat goals, so just being able to contribute to my team's success in any fashion was a huge accomplishment for me. Being a key part of our defense as just a rookie with 207 blocks and consistently getting better week to week is really all I could ask for in my rookie season. Winning a fight and scoring 5 goals was just the icing on top! If we're looking forward to next season I hope I can improve my shooting percentage from an abysmal 3.23% on 155 shots at the very least. Playoff are hopefully a sign of things to come in that regard as Gato was able to hit 2 goals on 23 shots for a respectable 8.70%. At the end of the day I hope I can keep up with all of my outstanding Kraken rookie teammates and we'll be looking to make another playoff run next season!

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by wizard_literal - 07-12-2023, 09:27 AM