Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

At the end of my first season I would say that Westley performed well above my expectations. 9th among his draft class and 1st among rookie defensemen in points, tied for 12th in his class and 1st among rookie defensemen in goals, and producing the 2nd most takeaways in the entire league. Showing just how well rounded Westley really is by topping his class in offensive stats and leading the league in a defensive one. At this point the main improvement I want to make is just getting a little better, with how this season went I want Westley to achieve a point per game next season as well as continuing to be in the running for most takeaways. In terms of moments that will be enshrined in memory, Westley will forever remember his first playoff run, both the highs of sweeping his first round opponent and the lows of being unable to offensively produce for his team in the final 4 games of his season.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Pyro182 - 07-14-2023, 07:30 AM