Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

I really enjoyed my first season. I would have liked to win it at the end, but finding my player was a menace was great to see.I really could not complain much. I really think my tpe gain really helped me start out pretty fast. I am already at 290 and now on my way to being max next season at 350 and then will be at 425 for season 3 I am sure. I think next season I want to really get just faster. I really want to get my physicals up the most and some baseline defense up a tiny bit. I wanna be one of the fastest people out there while I am there. To do that I will need my physicals up a bit more to really be above the rest. Those should also hit my hit totals at the same time. If I can keep this hitting gene I could really break a record with how much my player loves to do it.

[Image: dc24.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by jj2416 - 07-15-2023, 06:24 AM