Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

If I'm going to be honest here. I personally did not have a great regular season, for my very first season in the league. I'm not one to make excuses but it may have been exasperated by being played at Centre at times a position which I wasn't really familiar with as I hadn't played there since bantam. I took loads of shots during the season apparently well over one hundred of them but I only scored 9 goals in total and despite being a play maker I was not getting as many assists as I would have liked to either scraping together 22 of them. I was quite happy with my playoff performance though, I'll toot my own trumpet here and say I was absolutely electric at times scoring 5 goals in around 20 shots but I only got 2 assists. I'm clearly going to have to work on my passing a bit during the offseason. 

178 words

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by ChickenLeg - 07-16-2023, 06:48 AM