Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

I think personally I am pleasantly surprised at my performance. I was given a bigger role in the team than maybe advisable to a complete rookie, but Hlemmy has exceeded expectation, shown great defensive play, had offensive flashes leading to a not all too shabby point total, and has overall been a great start to a hopefully successful run with the Grizzlies. We were in the 3 team division, meaning we autoqualified for the playoffs, and we took a game off of an opponent I think we didn't expect much against, and played some other really close games, so overall I have to say this was a very nice start for the young snail defenseman, and hopefully this level of performance not only continues onwards, but improves and gets better and better. Ideally, the Grizzlies continue improving with the upcoming drafts, and with a strong core we can compete for some decent silverware, but I think as personally, this season was a reasonably succesful one.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Citizen of Adraa - 07-16-2023, 11:14 AM