Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Well @micool has probably been tagged about 100 times already so thought I would do the same to call out that the trademark is completely bogus!. No part of that phrase includes an organization name or anything else like that ("I am going to Disneyworld!" comes to mind) and there is no slogan there so I would say that they can go pound sand. Now, we have to be honest, it will likely turn out to a long legal fight that I am sure we will win, but needs some financing to cover. I assume my player actually has some money here and is definitely stubborn enough to fight it, so we just gotta bankroll it for a period of time. Then we get to counter sue for legal fees and opportunity costs of that money (I would have made $823M in <insert crypto coin no one has heard of here>!). The main goal of this is to invalidate the trademark that should not have been granted anyway and make it painful for them to try to get anyone else in court. Someone has to fight for the little guys and who is littler than some kids being picked on by the man? It has Nightline written all over it. Prepare for a smear campain micool - you just picked a fight with the wrong people.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by thiefofcheese - 10-30-2023, 02:25 PM