Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Option 2:

As a professional athlete, you need to understand the chance that you may be unceremoniously moved from your current situation to another one. Every player has the chance to be traded so I think you need to be prepared for that in the event it happens to you. I tend to take my own advice so I've prepared myself for just that scenario.

If I were to get traded, first thing I would do is connect with my new GM and coach just to introduce myself and figure out where to head first. Next, I'd get in contact with the captain of the team and just talk and get to know the culture and locker room vibe. After that, I'm contacting someone with the team so help me find a temporary place to stay when I get there.

After all the logistics are done, I can sit down with my new coaching staff and start to talk about the system and play style they have. I'd love to watch some tape just to see the system in action and be as ready as I can for the first practice.

It's always going to be a whirlwind if it happens, but having a checklist and some plan organized will help calm things down for you.

(214 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
19-9-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 5] [Pts 5] [+/- +7] [PIM 8] [Hits 16] [SB 94]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Leafs4ever - 10-30-2023, 04:02 PM