Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Option 2:

My first thought would be to take it slow, feel your way out and make yourself comfortable in the new environment, and make some friends. What I do every time is head into the arena with my held up high, not in a cocky way, but one that you have self respect for yourself. It worked for me. Then i head out onto the ice and practice like I would play, and play my best when it comes to game time. From there on, its extremely hard to try and learn a new system, especially if its very different from what you were accustomed to, and all you can do is ask around what the system is here which you would most likely be briefed on already. But other than that, its up to you to learn it and adapt to it the best you can, and impress your teammates with your drive to play and win hockey. 

(162 Words)

[Image: byTaUkC.png]

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by jaypc8237 - 10-31-2023, 03:30 PM