Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Jarrod Lakemore is a strong personality and is a believer in the way he plays. If he were traded to another team, he wouldn't be changing the way he plays or adjusting to his teammates. Surely any team that would trade for him would do their homework and understand what he brings to the table and refrain from attempting to mold him into something that he is not. Lakemore is an aggressive, physical player who plays with high energy and often sets the tone for his team. He stubbornly believes this role is important on any team and even though he may not be a superstar or putting up league leading numbers, he still expects his team to adjust to him more than vice versa. Fortunately for Lakemore, a physical, relentlessly checking player who is hounds the puck defensively and has just enough skill to slot into any line, or at least effectively park himself in front of the goalie on offense is a player that just about any team can find a use for. (176 words)

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by jbay7 - 11-02-2023, 09:30 AM