Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

option 2

If shnopple got traded to a new team he would take a little to adjust since he would be a little sad having to leave his former team with all of his friends. Since he is a team player, he will do his best to fit in and make everyone happy while still being himself. He will participate in all sorts of activities and try to build bonds with his new teammates as soon as he can to build as much synergy as quickly as he possibly can to fit in the best he can. Learning the new team will be the most important part for shnopple with how he likes to play and still be himself and have all sorts of fun. Once he starts playing games with his new team he will quickly learn to adjust to a new set of players and skills so he can continue to be the best teammate he possible can be.

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Moe7171 - 11-04-2023, 10:24 AM