Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Option 2

Jay has been a 1 team player for history whole career, in the J he was a proud Newfoundlander and in the SHL he's been a proud Winnipeger, being the assistant captain for one and the captain for the other. Never being traded would make this experience weird and definitely unfamiliar. Teams have to be desperate to trade their captain so I would imagine we're back to rebuilding when the trade actually happens so maybe it won't sting too much. It would hurt to say goodbye to the only team that I've ever really known but I would bring activity and hype to any team that I'm a part of. No matter what team I'm on, I'm bringing 110% to every game and everytime I'm in the locker room with the rest of the squad. I'm not sure how much help I'll be since I'll likely be old by then but every team needs to have a strong third line to win cups.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Sburbine - 11-05-2023, 12:38 PM