Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

If RIP THUNDERDOME 2013-2023 were to be traded to another team, I think he would be able to adjust to a new system just fine. Currently only in his third season of his career in junior, RIP TD is still very young and will have plenty of time to adjust to whatever system he becomes a part of. As a defenseman, obviously the most important part of a new system would be learning the coverage in the defensive zone. This is probably what RIP TD would struggle with the most if I had to guess. RIP TD is pretty subpar is his own zone, so he could have a hard time out there in a new system. Then again, its possible that Great Falls’ system doesn’t play to RIP TD’s strengths, so perhaps he could improve defensively in a new system. Either way, RIP TD will always do his best to fit within a team’s system and culture.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by trella - 11-05-2023, 02:35 PM