Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

If my player got traded to another team in the simulation hockey league my reaction depends on a multitude of factors. First it depends on if the trade was mid season or in the off season. Off season trades are way easier to handle and adapt to as you have months to get used to a new team. Whereas with a trade during the season you have to figure it out right away otherwise people are going to act like the trade was lost. Additionally if you asked for a trade I am sure you would adapt much easier vs a trade you did not want, it would be way more emotional and harder to make the necessary changes. I have been involved with both of these types of trades and actually when I was traded from Hamilton to New England in the offseason it was horrific but when New England traded me to Buffalo during the season it was great. I’ve also been involved in a trade from New England to Hamilton in the off season and that was also great. Hard to make such a generalized statement honesty.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by 5ympathies - 11-05-2023, 10:40 PM