Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Option 2:

If Mattis were to get traded to a new team I do not think that he would have any issues learning a new system or getting along with his new teammates. Matiss is a quick learner and is able to pick up on changes and systems quickly. Matiss is a student of the game and is always studying up and staying up-to-date with the systems that he is a part of so that if he were to get traded to a new team, this is nothing new that he has been doing with his current system so if he were to keep studying up on the new system. He would pick it up fairly quickly. Matiss is a very easy-going person and is able to make adjustments easily when going into new or different situations. If Matiss does not know what is going on, he will always be the one to ask questions to be able to best understand what she needs to be doing to improve himself and his teammates around him.

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by LampLighter - 11-06-2023, 12:48 AM