Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Being traded to a new team is a pretty big change that some players are fortunate to never experience. For the vast majority of others though, there's no escaping the harsh realities that sometimes, a team simply doesn't want or need you anymore. As someone who has been traded a few times in the past, there's a few tips to have in mind.

First, it's always nice to know which hotel is close to the team facilities. Usually a teammate can recommend something, or your old team can provide the info for the hotel your old team used to stay at when they traveled in for games. Figuring out a place to stay is important, and from there you can move on to food and other important aspects. But housing is the hardest one to figure out on a whim.

Lastly it'd probably be a moving service. It's hard to get all your stuff packed up and sent halfway across the continent, but the nature of the sport and trades means it has to happen. Getting a solid moving and shipping team will be huge in making a trade work out seamlessly.

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Spartan - 11-06-2023, 01:29 AM